“I encourage you to join us in our journey to a better future for our campus and our planet.”
If you think it’s hard to get into UC San Diego, you’re right. Only about one-third of freshman applicants were admitted this past fall, with an average GPA above 4.0.
Now is the time for UC San Diego—and for us as alumni. The future of our university and the futures of students who walk in our path depends on us.
- Fantasy Writer George R.R. Martin Visits UC San Diego
- UC San Diego Researchers Selected for IBM Watson AI XPRIZE ® Competition
- PC MAGAZINE: Human Hair Inspires Next-Gen Body Armor Materials
- SAN DIEGO UNION TRIBUNE: UCSD helps lead ambitious study of 80 rare cancers
- WASHINGTON POST: Global ocean circulation more vulnerable to shutdown than thought
A Triton shares his vision—literally.
Robots are positioned to change our lives – but should they?
Molecules on your cell phone speak volumes.
Even at a young age, Kate Rubins’ passion for science gave her a drive and focus beyond her years, one that led her to UC San Diego before her trajectory would leave this planet.
Brian Druker works to save those living with cancer.
Ask DJ Patil the superpower behind data? People.
Gary Darmstadt makes change for those who need it most.
Carrie Mae Weems makes her life her work in words and pictures.
Rachel Axler’s career writing comedy is no joke.
When it comes to education and research at UC San Diego, our divisions of study are anything but divided.
Face it, Tritons—we’re different.
“I thought it would be appropriate to be “up front” as well with the big news of the season—the public launch of the Campaign for UC San Diego and why alumni should get involved.”