The study, published in Psychological Science, is co-authored by Gail Heyman of the University of California San Diego…
Campus continues to place on the publication’s annual list of the country’s best universities.
In vitro and animal studies suggest virus that causes devastating neurological damage in developing fetuses might be new tool for improving survival rates in patients with glioblastomas.
- UC San Diego Booming as Chancellor Khosla Finishes Fifth Year
- Fantasy Writer George R.R. Martin Visits UC San Diego
- UC San Diego Researchers Selected for IBM Watson AI XPRIZE ® Competition
- PC MAGAZINE: Human Hair Inspires Next-Gen Body Armor Materials
- SAN DIEGO UNION TRIBUNE: UCSD helps lead ambitious study of 80 rare cancers
A 29-year study of homogenous population in San Diego, Calif., shows moderate drinking did not impair cognitive health in older adults.
UC San Diego launches Scripps Center for Marine Archaeology to study influence of marine environments on ancient societies.
Joseph Edelman’s $470,000 gift will support novel pilot program offering UC San Diego psychology undergraduates the opportunity to gain clinical experience in psychiatry.
Campus recognized as a research powerhouse with an abundance of first-generation and low-income students.
For the second consecutive year, UC San Diego has reached a milestone for contract and grant funding.
The campus was named the globe’s fourth best public college.
The campus was selected to be one of 40 social media ambassadors at the event.
The agreement provides sustainable business operations for Groundwork Books, the Food Co-op, the General Store Co-op and the Che Café Collective.
Robots are positioned to change our lives – but should they?
Composer John Luther Adams’ ‘The Wind Garden’ debuts as newest addition to Stuart Collection with public reception on Aug. 7th.
- Prestigious Rankings Name UC San Diego 15th Best University in the World
- UC San Diego Ranked a Top 10 Public University
- Breakthrough Clinical Psychology Program Funded by UC San Diego Alumnus
- Washington Monthly Recognizes UC San Diego as a Top Five U.S. University
- Kids Praised for Being Smart Are More Likely to Cheat
Campus continues to increase number of California residents and students from historically underrepresented groups.
Scripps researcher studies waves to help better forecast weather and climate