Genomics of native populations could benefit all.
Despite their minority status in STEM fields, women scientists at UC San Diego have overtaken men as leaders of the campus’s biggest research grants.
The week at UC San Diego will kick off Nov. 11 with a fundraiser for the campus food pantry, which provides free food to students in need.
- UC San Diego Booming as Chancellor Khosla Finishes Fifth Year
- Fantasy Writer George R.R. Martin Visits UC San Diego
- UC San Diego Researchers Selected for IBM Watson AI XPRIZE ® Competition
- PC MAGAZINE: Human Hair Inspires Next-Gen Body Armor Materials
- SAN DIEGO UNION TRIBUNE: UCSD helps lead ambitious study of 80 rare cancers
The University of California San Diego ranked 6th among leading research institutions in the world for “high-quality science,” […]
A legacy of excellence lives on.
“When I was a student, I couldn’t have dreamed of the advances in store for our campus…”
“UC San Diego is seizing the opportunity to reimagine our campus for the 21st century…”
Study yields remarkable awakenings for children with autism.
How Jacques Spitzer made relationships his business.
Two new professors cross disciplines to understand our climate.
A look back at our oldest living alumnus, and possibly the most interesting man on Earth.
From algae surfboards to sustainable shoes, a campus innovation that could change the world.
Dude Vader leaves the dark side for charity.
Conversation with Walter Munk to cap series of events at UC San Diego honoring Munk’s life and achievements.
Welcome to the future of campus—new buildings, the Blue Line and an experience beyond belief.