Lending an ear to the sound of science.
Emily Callahan, MAS ’14, and Amber Jackson, MAS ’14, two alumnae of Scripps Institution of Oceanography, have made it their mission to determine the best possible afterlife for these rig structures.
Scripps alumnae Emily Callahan and Amber Jackson have made it their mission to dive below the surface to oil and gas platforms to determine the best possible “afterlife” scenario for these complex structures.
- UC San Diego Booming as Chancellor Khosla Finishes Fifth Year
- Fantasy Writer George R.R. Martin Visits UC San Diego
- UC San Diego Researchers Selected for IBM Watson AI XPRIZE ® Competition
- PC MAGAZINE: Human Hair Inspires Next-Gen Body Armor Materials
- SAN DIEGO UNION TRIBUNE: UCSD helps lead ambitious study of 80 rare cancers
Tsz Fung Kwan, ’13 and Scripps Institution of Oceanography grad student, doesn’t just love comics — they’re part of who he is.