Planned engineering building will be named Franklin Antonio Hall.
Team aims to give “creative machine thinking” abilities to leading cognitive computing systems.
The venue will host research symposia, networking events and UC San Diego alumni functions.
- UC San Diego Booming as Chancellor Khosla Finishes Fifth Year
- Fantasy Writer George R.R. Martin Visits UC San Diego
- UC San Diego Researchers Selected for IBM Watson AI XPRIZE ® Competition
- PC MAGAZINE: Human Hair Inspires Next-Gen Body Armor Materials
- SAN DIEGO UNION TRIBUNE: UCSD helps lead ambitious study of 80 rare cancers
Engineers and visual artists are collaborating on final projects, even though they are in different classes. This is […]