$200,000 planned gift supports scholarships for LGBT and Critical Gender Studies students at UC San Diego.
Three new murals are unveiled at the Raza Resource Centro.
Surfer, ocean steward and chemistry doctoral student Cliff Kapono begins his worldwide expedition to discover if surfers have a unique microbiome.
- UC San Diego Booming as Chancellor Khosla Finishes Fifth Year
- Fantasy Writer George R.R. Martin Visits UC San Diego
- UC San Diego Researchers Selected for IBM Watson AI XPRIZE ® Competition
- PC MAGAZINE: Human Hair Inspires Next-Gen Body Armor Materials
- SAN DIEGO UNION TRIBUNE: UCSD helps lead ambitious study of 80 rare cancers
On Tuesday, April 5, the campus and local community are invited to attend the free premiere of “Fallen […]
They clicked immediately, as though long-lost brothers. Gerardo Arellano and Gabriel Agundez were best friends and roommates who […]
Landing a jump on ice takes confidence and skill, not to mention courage. Years of training and preparation […]
Kate Rubins, Revelle ’99, will voyage to the International Space Station in May 2016 to conduct microgravity experiments.
“Q Camp connected me with a community who helped me become the person I wanted to be” — Red Galura, ’10.
Sojourner Truth could not be deterred—not by slavery, not by illiteracy and certainly not by naysayers.