Molecules on your cell phone speak volumes.
New Zika virus research in mice suggests that certain adult brain cells may be vulnerable to infection.
Alumna Bobbi Gibb broke the Boston Marathon’s gender barrier in 1966.
- UC San Diego Booming as Chancellor Khosla Finishes Fifth Year
- Fantasy Writer George R.R. Martin Visits UC San Diego
- UC San Diego Researchers Selected for IBM Watson AI XPRIZE ® Competition
- PC MAGAZINE: Human Hair Inspires Next-Gen Body Armor Materials
- SAN DIEGO UNION TRIBUNE: UCSD helps lead ambitious study of 80 rare cancers
Instead of targeting all bacteria, we need to find new ways to give the immune system an advantage against those that cause illness.
The battle of the bulge may be won and lost by the microbes in your digestive system.
Implications of the genetic information age.