The way we praise may influence kids’ morals…
The study, published in Psychological Science, is co-authored by Gail Heyman of the University of California San Diego…
Molecular biologist James Kadonaga, economist Valerie Ramey and artist Faith Ringgold, along with Chancellor Pradeep K. Khosla, become new members of prestigious society.
- UC San Diego Booming as Chancellor Khosla Finishes Fifth Year
- Fantasy Writer George R.R. Martin Visits UC San Diego
- UC San Diego Researchers Selected for IBM Watson AI XPRIZE ® Competition
- PC MAGAZINE: Human Hair Inspires Next-Gen Body Armor Materials
- SAN DIEGO UNION TRIBUNE: UCSD helps lead ambitious study of 80 rare cancers
UC San Diego archaeologist Geoffrey Braswell was surprised to discover a precious jewel in Nim Li Punit in southern Belize.
Professor Benjamin Bergen’s latest book is What the F: What Swearing Reveals About Our Language, Our Brains, and Ourselves. He calls it “a book-length love letter to profanity.” You’ve been warned.
New strategies to aid developing democracies.
Environmental marketing campaigns typically center around a personal appeal, but does that really work?