Undergrad assignments help guide surgery.
The next computer-generated animals in King Kong or The Lion King could look a lot more realistic thanks to a breakthrough by computer scientists at the University of California.
Professor Stefan Savage on the future of cybersecurity and how we can keep ourselves cybersafe.
- UC San Diego Booming as Chancellor Khosla Finishes Fifth Year
- Fantasy Writer George R.R. Martin Visits UC San Diego
- UC San Diego Researchers Selected for IBM Watson AI XPRIZE ® Competition
- PC MAGAZINE: Human Hair Inspires Next-Gen Body Armor Materials
- SAN DIEGO UNION TRIBUNE: UCSD helps lead ambitious study of 80 rare cancers
Robots are positioned to change our lives – but should they?
International team of researchers uncovered the system inside cars’ onboard computers.
If you’ve spent time at UC San Diego, you know that when it comes to earthquakes, it’s not a matter of if, but when. For researchers, however, it’s also a matter of how—how it will happen and how it will impact the places where we live and work.
The new entity will allow researchers and students to work together across borders.