UC San Diego celebrated a landmark announcement on Monday—the campus’ move to NCAA Division I Athletics. Community leaders […]
Research inside the new Biological and Physical Sciences Building will focus on brain activity mapping, advanced energy and drug discovery innovation.
The Tata Institute for Active Genetics and Society (TIAGS) will push the boundaries of bioscience to address some of the world’s most pressing issues, ranging from health care to agriculture.
- UC San Diego Booming as Chancellor Khosla Finishes Fifth Year
- Fantasy Writer George R.R. Martin Visits UC San Diego
- UC San Diego Researchers Selected for IBM Watson AI XPRIZE ® Competition
- PC MAGAZINE: Human Hair Inspires Next-Gen Body Armor Materials
- SAN DIEGO UNION TRIBUNE: UCSD helps lead ambitious study of 80 rare cancers
The center will be the first community milk bank in the region and only one of two in California.
Undergraduates voted in favor of moving UC San Diego’s athletic program to NCAA Division I.
Michael Estrada ’79, would never have imagined himself shovel in hand, working with those half his age to help West Virginians in need.
Meet some of the minds endowed with the means to make a difference at UC San Diego.
The University of California, San Diego is celebrating the 20th annual Lytle Scholarship Concert with renowned jazz trumpeter […]
Contributing to the $177.5 million total is a notable increase in alumni giving.
Dinner set in iconic Geisel Library building benefits UC San Diego Library’s greatest needs
Alumnus David Goeddel funds fellowship for next-generation scientists
Graduating seniors share their big ambitions.