Includes student, staff and faculty commuter packages, safe rides, coordination with UC San Diego Health and more
Celebrate Division I with UC San Diego on Feb. 9th!
UC San Diego celebrated a landmark announcement on Monday—the campus’ move to NCAA Division I Athletics. Community leaders […]
- UC San Diego Booming as Chancellor Khosla Finishes Fifth Year
- Fantasy Writer George R.R. Martin Visits UC San Diego
- UC San Diego Researchers Selected for IBM Watson AI XPRIZE ® Competition
- PC MAGAZINE: Human Hair Inspires Next-Gen Body Armor Materials
- SAN DIEGO UNION TRIBUNE: UCSD helps lead ambitious study of 80 rare cancers
The Tata Institute for Genetics and Society’s mission is the advancement of global science and technology through socially conscious means.
Research inside the new Biological and Physical Sciences Building will focus on brain activity mapping, advanced energy and drug discovery innovation.
The Tata Institute for Active Genetics and Society (TIAGS) will push the boundaries of bioscience to address some of the world’s most pressing issues, ranging from health care to agriculture.
The center will be the first community milk bank in the region and only one of two in California.