When it comes to education and research at UC San Diego, our divisions of study are anything but divided.
“I’d been hearing a lot about an entrepreneur team in The Basement–apparently these two young guys were using virtual reality to illustrate nanoscale materials…
Literary agent Sandra Dijkstra, Ph.D. ’76, is an author’s lifeline.
- UC San Diego Booming as Chancellor Khosla Finishes Fifth Year
- Fantasy Writer George R.R. Martin Visits UC San Diego
- UC San Diego Researchers Selected for IBM Watson AI XPRIZE ® Competition
- PC MAGAZINE: Human Hair Inspires Next-Gen Body Armor Materials
- SAN DIEGO UNION TRIBUNE: UCSD helps lead ambitious study of 80 rare cancers
“Doping is not an act of an individual athlete: it’s a collective endeavor involving athletes, governing bodies, government, and fans like us.”
Entrepreneurs Kush Kapila, M.B.A. ’10, and Kevin Yuen, Warren ’11, could redefine the salon experience nationwide.
“Now more than ever, when it’s all too easy to be sucked into the black hole of life’s laundry list, a fresh perspective is a thing of incredible value…
“To celebrate the magazine’s latest iteration, we’ve given this issue the theme of “What’s Next.”