Older women with low physical activity and 10 hours of daily sit time had even “older” cells
In his youth, Lars Bode was a dedicated athlete who spent much of his time studying specialized diets for optimal performance. “I was constantly teased by my older brother for my ‘strange’ concoctions,” says Bode, now an associate professor in the Department of Pediatrics at UC San Diego School of Medicine.
Mother Nature holds exciting opportunities to develop novel drugs based on what is learned from human milk research.
- UC San Diego Booming as Chancellor Khosla Finishes Fifth Year
- Fantasy Writer George R.R. Martin Visits UC San Diego
- UC San Diego Researchers Selected for IBM Watson AI XPRIZE ® Competition
- PC MAGAZINE: Human Hair Inspires Next-Gen Body Armor Materials
- SAN DIEGO UNION TRIBUNE: UCSD helps lead ambitious study of 80 rare cancers
Photo: Alan Decker A Marine veteran breaks the silence behind male anorexia. While serving in the Marine Corps, […]