Two new professors cross disciplines to understand our climate.
But human-caused fossil methane emissions larger than previously believed
This year’s atmospheric impact goes well beyond storms.
- UC San Diego Booming as Chancellor Khosla Finishes Fifth Year
- Fantasy Writer George R.R. Martin Visits UC San Diego
- UC San Diego Researchers Selected for IBM Watson AI XPRIZE ® Competition
- PC MAGAZINE: Human Hair Inspires Next-Gen Body Armor Materials
- SAN DIEGO UNION TRIBUNE: UCSD helps lead ambitious study of 80 rare cancers
Richard and Carol Dean Hertzberg’s $5 million gift will launch the Center for Climate Change Impacts and Adaptation at UC San Diego.
Researchers find wreckage of U.S. aircraft off the island of Palau.
Nearly two decades after inception, a UC San Diego physicist’s work finally gets off the ground.