Two new professors cross disciplines to understand our climate.
This year’s atmospheric impact goes well beyond storms.
Richard and Carol Dean Hertzberg’s $5 million gift will launch the Center for Climate Change Impacts and Adaptation at UC San Diego.
- UC San Diego Booming as Chancellor Khosla Finishes Fifth Year
- Fantasy Writer George R.R. Martin Visits UC San Diego
- UC San Diego Researchers Selected for IBM Watson AI XPRIZE ® Competition
- PC MAGAZINE: Human Hair Inspires Next-Gen Body Armor Materials
- SAN DIEGO UNION TRIBUNE: UCSD helps lead ambitious study of 80 rare cancers
Researchers find wreckage of U.S. aircraft off the island of Palau.
Nearly two decades after inception, a UC San Diego physicist’s work finally gets off the ground.