As point person for San Diego’s Cleantech Initiative, UC San Diego alumnus Jacques Chirazi has steered city’s strides in sustainability.
In time for International Women’s Day on March 8, we spotlight five GPS alumnae and their professional achievements stemming from moments of being bold in their careers.
School of Global Policy and Strategy students head to Cuba for spring break, perfectly timed with Obama’s state […]
- UC San Diego Booming as Chancellor Khosla Finishes Fifth Year
- Fantasy Writer George R.R. Martin Visits UC San Diego
- UC San Diego Researchers Selected for IBM Watson AI XPRIZE ® Competition
- PC MAGAZINE: Human Hair Inspires Next-Gen Body Armor Materials
- SAN DIEGO UNION TRIBUNE: UCSD helps lead ambitious study of 80 rare cancers
As the School of Global Policy & Strategy’s 2015 Alumni of the Year, Scott Park, ’90, imparts words of wisdom for a successful career.
“I walked up to the Secret Service on the sidewalk [and] said, ‘I have a meeting with the president at 3:30.’”