In vitro and animal studies suggest virus that causes devastating neurological damage in developing fetuses might be new tool for improving survival rates in patients with glioblastomas.
Study yields remarkable awakenings for children with autism.
Partners of all kinds come together to save a life close to home.
- UC San Diego Booming as Chancellor Khosla Finishes Fifth Year
- Fantasy Writer George R.R. Martin Visits UC San Diego
- UC San Diego Researchers Selected for IBM Watson AI XPRIZE ® Competition
- PC MAGAZINE: Human Hair Inspires Next-Gen Body Armor Materials
- SAN DIEGO UNION TRIBUNE: UCSD helps lead ambitious study of 80 rare cancers
UC San Diego researchers have identified regions of the human genome significantly linked to personality traits.
The infamous “mid-life crisis” may be a myth, according to researchers at UC San Diego School of Medicine.
Twenty-two University of California, San Diego scientists and physicians are among the 2015 listing of “The World’s Most […]
The principle of the new method “could be applied anywhere requiring that chemistry be controlled in time and in space.”
The findings, published in the Sept. 10 online issue of Molecular Cell, suggest a new therapeutic target for treating the eye disease.