Celebrating 50 years of the School of Medicine.
In October 2001, Chris Yanov ’99 took a day off from substitute teaching at Ray Kroc Middle School, […]
Face it, Tritons—we’re different.
- UC San Diego Booming as Chancellor Khosla Finishes Fifth Year
- Fantasy Writer George R.R. Martin Visits UC San Diego
- UC San Diego Researchers Selected for IBM Watson AI XPRIZE ® Competition
- PC MAGAZINE: Human Hair Inspires Next-Gen Body Armor Materials
- SAN DIEGO UNION TRIBUNE: UCSD helps lead ambitious study of 80 rare cancers
When it comes to education and research at UC San Diego, our divisions of study are anything but divided.
When astronaut Kate Rubins ’99 returned to Earth, Triton was waiting…
For Hillary Whittington, Marshall ’04, and Vivienne Ming,
Muir ’00, the road to self-discovery was marked by courage,
acceptance and the will to live an authentic life.
Michael Estrada ’79, would never have imagined himself shovel in hand, working with those half his age to help West Virginians in need.