$200,000 planned gift supports scholarships for LGBT and Critical Gender Studies students at UC San Diego.
The Junior Seau Foundation has pledged $250,000 to support brain injury research and education at the University of California San Diego.
The center will be the first community milk bank in the region and only one of two in California.
- UC San Diego Booming as Chancellor Khosla Finishes Fifth Year
- Fantasy Writer George R.R. Martin Visits UC San Diego
- UC San Diego Researchers Selected for IBM Watson AI XPRIZE ® Competition
- PC MAGAZINE: Human Hair Inspires Next-Gen Body Armor Materials
- SAN DIEGO UNION TRIBUNE: UCSD helps lead ambitious study of 80 rare cancers
Meet some of the minds endowed with the means to make a difference at UC San Diego.
“It is an honor for UC San Diego to continue to be recognized for delivering a world-class education that is accessible and affordable,”
Contributing to the $177.5 million total is a notable increase in alumni giving.