The University of California San Diego ranked 6th among leading research institutions in the world for “high-quality science,” […]
The campus soared 10 spots in Times Higher Education’s international rankings.
Campus continues to place on the publication’s annual list of the country’s best universities.
- UC San Diego Booming as Chancellor Khosla Finishes Fifth Year
- Fantasy Writer George R.R. Martin Visits UC San Diego
- UC San Diego Researchers Selected for IBM Watson AI XPRIZE ® Competition
- PC MAGAZINE: Human Hair Inspires Next-Gen Body Armor Materials
- SAN DIEGO UNION TRIBUNE: UCSD helps lead ambitious study of 80 rare cancers
Campus recognized as a research powerhouse with an abundance of first-generation and low-income students.
The campus was named the globe’s fourth best public college.
Engineering, medicine and social sciences ranked in nation’s top 20.
U.S. News and World Report has named UC San Diego the 15th best university in the world, up four spots compared to last year, in the third annual global rankings.
Twenty-two University of California, San Diego scientists and physicians are among the 2015 listing of “The World’s Most […]
The New York Times has named the UC San Diego the nation’s No. 4 school in its College Access Index, measuring which colleges and universities do the most for low-income students.
Washington Monthly ranking measures what colleges are doing for the country
U.S. News & World Report’s 2016 Best Colleges guidebook ranks UC San Diego ninth.