Robots are positioned to change our lives – but should they?
An entire lab in the palm of your hand.
Face it, Tritons—we’re different.
- UC San Diego Booming as Chancellor Khosla Finishes Fifth Year
- Fantasy Writer George R.R. Martin Visits UC San Diego
- UC San Diego Researchers Selected for IBM Watson AI XPRIZE ® Competition
- PC MAGAZINE: Human Hair Inspires Next-Gen Body Armor Materials
- SAN DIEGO UNION TRIBUNE: UCSD helps lead ambitious study of 80 rare cancers
“I encourage you to join us in our journey to a better future for our campus and our planet.”
A Triton shares his vision—literally.
If you think it’s hard to get into UC San Diego, you’re right. Only about one-third of freshman applicants were admitted this past fall, with an average GPA above 4.0.
When it comes to education and research at UC San Diego, our divisions of study are anything but divided.
Lending an ear to the sound of science.
Molecules on your cell phone speak volumes.
Ask DJ Patil the superpower behind data? People.
Carrie Mae Weems makes her life her work in words and pictures.
Now is the time for UC San Diego—and for us as alumni. The future of our university and the futures of students who walk in our path depends on us.
When astronaut Kate Rubins ’99 returned to Earth, Triton was waiting…
Brian Druker works to save those living with cancer.
Gary Darmstadt makes change for those who need it most.