“I encourage you to join us in our journey to a better future for our campus and our planet.”
Molecules on your cell phone speak volumes.
Ask DJ Patil the superpower behind data? People.
- UC San Diego Booming as Chancellor Khosla Finishes Fifth Year
- Fantasy Writer George R.R. Martin Visits UC San Diego
- UC San Diego Researchers Selected for IBM Watson AI XPRIZE ® Competition
- PC MAGAZINE: Human Hair Inspires Next-Gen Body Armor Materials
- SAN DIEGO UNION TRIBUNE: UCSD helps lead ambitious study of 80 rare cancers
Carrie Mae Weems makes her life her work in words and pictures.
If you think it’s hard to get into UC San Diego, you’re right. Only about one-third of freshman applicants were admitted this past fall, with an average GPA above 4.0.
Now is the time for UC San Diego—and for us as alumni. The future of our university and the futures of students who walk in our path depends on us.
Robots are positioned to change our lives – but should they?
When astronaut Kate Rubins ’99 returned to Earth, Triton was waiting…
Brian Druker works to save those living with cancer.
Gary Darmstadt makes change for those who need it most.
Rachel Axler’s career writing comedy is no joke.
When it comes to education and research at UC San Diego, our divisions of study are anything but divided.
Face it, Tritons—we’re different.
“I thought it would be appropriate to be “up front” as well with the big news of the season—the public launch of the Campaign for UC San Diego and why alumni should get involved.”
An entire lab in the palm of your hand.