The Tata Institute for Genetics and Society’s mission is the advancement of global science and technology through socially conscious means.
The new entity will allow researchers and students to work together across borders.
The venue will host research symposia, networking events and UC San Diego alumni functions.
- UC San Diego Booming as Chancellor Khosla Finishes Fifth Year
- Fantasy Writer George R.R. Martin Visits UC San Diego
- UC San Diego Researchers Selected for IBM Watson AI XPRIZE ® Competition
- PC MAGAZINE: Human Hair Inspires Next-Gen Body Armor Materials
- SAN DIEGO UNION TRIBUNE: UCSD helps lead ambitious study of 80 rare cancers
Stuart Sandin and Jennifer Smith of Scripps Institution of Oceanography are set to chronicles the coral reefs around the world.Take a virtual dive through critically endangered marine ecosystems, before its too late.
Using advanced underwater, aerial and satellite imaging tools, UC San Diego researchers reconstruct interactive 3-D recreations of sunken archaeological sites. Dive through the past here!
Scripps Institution of Oceanography employs Argo, a global array of 3,800 free-drifting floats, to measure ocean data in amazing real-time visualizations. See them here.
New strategies to aid developing democracies.