As the SDPD’s supervising data analyst, Haley keeps the stats that keep us safe.
Brookie Best, ’94, works to help HIV’s most vulnerable victims. HIV treatments have been remarkably effective over the […]
Research shows that active participation in first-person shooter games is generally followed by an increase in aggressive behavior, feelings and/or ideations.
- UC San Diego Booming as Chancellor Khosla Finishes Fifth Year
- Fantasy Writer George R.R. Martin Visits UC San Diego
- UC San Diego Researchers Selected for IBM Watson AI XPRIZE ® Competition
- PC MAGAZINE: Human Hair Inspires Next-Gen Body Armor Materials
- SAN DIEGO UNION TRIBUNE: UCSD helps lead ambitious study of 80 rare cancers
Having worked on policy and large-scale programs for many years, Rodriguez now looks forward to making change on a more individual level.
From DIY comedy to humanitarian aid, Milana Vayntrub, ’08, is much more than the face of AT&T.
Instead of targeting all bacteria, we need to find new ways to give the immune system an advantage against those that cause illness.
Meet some of the minds endowed with the means to make a difference at UC San Diego.