Emily Callahan, MAS ’14, and Amber Jackson, MAS ’14, two alumnae of Scripps Institution of Oceanography, have made it their mission to determine the best possible afterlife for these rig structures.
UC San Diego students keep each other well-fed with the Triton Food Pantry.
“Ten years after graduating from UC San Diego, I set out to hike the northern part of the Muir Trail in the spirit of my college’s namesake. Though I had zero through-hiking experience before stepping foot on the trail, I had the utmost of inspiration.”
- UC San Diego Booming as Chancellor Khosla Finishes Fifth Year
- Fantasy Writer George R.R. Martin Visits UC San Diego
- UC San Diego Researchers Selected for IBM Watson AI XPRIZE ® Competition
- PC MAGAZINE: Human Hair Inspires Next-Gen Body Armor Materials
- SAN DIEGO UNION TRIBUNE: UCSD helps lead ambitious study of 80 rare cancers
Alumna honors grandmother, a World War II aviatrix.
A flip through the pages of any history textbook will yield the stories of people whose actions […]
Ameesh Paleja, ’01, is revolutionizing the movie industry with Atom Tickets.
As a complement to our retrospective on 50 years of the student newspaper at UC San Diego, Triton collected conversations from three of the founders of the Triton Times, now known as The Guardian.