Fieldwork in Italy leads to virtual-reality modeling on campus for a truly interactive experience.
Anish Kannan, a fourth year computer science student at UC San Diego, had no interest in virtual reality […]
Celebrating 50 years of the School of Medicine.
- UC San Diego Booming as Chancellor Khosla Finishes Fifth Year
- Fantasy Writer George R.R. Martin Visits UC San Diego
- UC San Diego Researchers Selected for IBM Watson AI XPRIZE ® Competition
- PC MAGAZINE: Human Hair Inspires Next-Gen Body Armor Materials
- SAN DIEGO UNION TRIBUNE: UCSD helps lead ambitious study of 80 rare cancers
The way we praise may influence kids’ morals…
Four ‘Careers in the Humanities’ workshops highlight choices, concrete steps to successful futures
Engineers at the University of California San Diego have developed a smartphone case and app that will make it easier for patients to record and track their blood glucose readings, whether they’re at home or on the go.
Despite their minority status in STEM fields, women scientists at UC San Diego have overtaken men as leaders of the campus’s biggest research grants.