The study, published in Psychological Science, is co-authored by Gail Heyman of the University of California San Diego…
In vitro and animal studies suggest virus that causes devastating neurological damage in developing fetuses might be new tool for improving survival rates in patients with glioblastomas.
A 29-year study of homogenous population in San Diego, Calif., shows moderate drinking did not impair cognitive health in older adults.
- UC San Diego Booming as Chancellor Khosla Finishes Fifth Year
- Fantasy Writer George R.R. Martin Visits UC San Diego
- UC San Diego Researchers Selected for IBM Watson AI XPRIZE ® Competition
- PC MAGAZINE: Human Hair Inspires Next-Gen Body Armor Materials
- SAN DIEGO UNION TRIBUNE: UCSD helps lead ambitious study of 80 rare cancers
UC San Diego launches Scripps Center for Marine Archaeology to study influence of marine environments on ancient societies.
Campus recognized as a research powerhouse with an abundance of first-generation and low-income students.
The campus was named the globe’s fourth best public college.
Scripps researcher studies waves to help better forecast weather and climate
James Stuart DeSilva envisioned an art collection that allowed “generations of bright, eager young people the opportunity to find art even when they weren’t looking for it. Nineteen installations later, we asked Stuart Collection Director Mary Beebe for the inside stories behind them.
Face it, Tritons—we’re different.
Science fiction and fantasy came to life in the real and human forms of authors George R.R. Martin and Kim Stanley Robinson May 2 at the Price Center West Ballroom.
$200,000 planned gift supports scholarships for LGBT and Critical Gender Studies students at UC San Diego.
Molecular biologist James Kadonaga, economist Valerie Ramey and artist Faith Ringgold, along with Chancellor Pradeep K. Khosla, become new members of prestigious society.
George R. R. Martin, author of the series “A Song of Ice and Fire,” will visit the University of California San Diego May 1 and 2.
- Prestigious Rankings Name UC San Diego 15th Best University in the World
- UC San Diego Ranked a Top 10 Public University
- Breakthrough Clinical Psychology Program Funded by UC San Diego Alumnus
- Washington Monthly Recognizes UC San Diego as a Top Five U.S. University
- Kids Praised for Being Smart Are More Likely to Cheat
Three new murals are unveiled at the Raza Resource Centro.
The University is the first UC campus to receive this distinction for providing students with interdisciplinary, entrepreneurial and solutions-oriented skills to succeed in today’s complex world.