“When we step back and say: look at what’s being built here, look what we’re planning for here, its pretty amazing…
His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama, Tenzin Gyatso, shares messages of peace and compassion with students of UC San Diego and our campus community.
The campus soared 10 spots in Times Higher Education’s international rankings.
- UC San Diego Booming as Chancellor Khosla Finishes Fifth Year
- Fantasy Writer George R.R. Martin Visits UC San Diego
- UC San Diego Researchers Selected for IBM Watson AI XPRIZE ® Competition
- PC MAGAZINE: Human Hair Inspires Next-Gen Body Armor Materials
- SAN DIEGO UNION TRIBUNE: UCSD helps lead ambitious study of 80 rare cancers
Campus continues to place on the publication’s annual list of the country’s best universities.
Joseph Edelman’s $470,000 gift will support novel pilot program offering UC San Diego psychology undergraduates the opportunity to gain clinical experience in psychiatry.
Campus recognized as a research powerhouse with an abundance of first-generation and low-income students.
For the second consecutive year, UC San Diego has reached a milestone for contract and grant funding.
The campus was named the globe’s fourth best public college.
The campus was selected to be one of 40 social media ambassadors at the event.
The agreement provides sustainable business operations for Groundwork Books, the Food Co-op, the General Store Co-op and the Che Café Collective.
Robots are positioned to change our lives – but should they?
Composer John Luther Adams’ ‘The Wind Garden’ debuts as newest addition to Stuart Collection with public reception on Aug. 7th.
Campus continues to increase number of California residents and students from historically underrepresented groups.
- Prestigious Rankings Name UC San Diego 15th Best University in the World
- UC San Diego Ranked a Top 10 Public University
- Breakthrough Clinical Psychology Program Funded by UC San Diego Alumnus
- Washington Monthly Recognizes UC San Diego as a Top Five U.S. University
- Kids Praised for Being Smart Are More Likely to Cheat
An entire lab in the palm of your hand.
James Stuart DeSilva envisioned an art collection that allowed “generations of bright, eager young people the opportunity to find art even when they weren’t looking for it. Nineteen installations later, we asked Stuart Collection Director Mary Beebe for the inside stories behind them.