In vitro and animal studies suggest virus that causes devastating neurological damage in developing fetuses might be new tool for improving survival rates in patients with glioblastomas.
UC San Diego launches Scripps Center for Marine Archaeology to study influence of marine environments on ancient societies.
Campus recognized as a research powerhouse with an abundance of first-generation and low-income students.
- UC San Diego Booming as Chancellor Khosla Finishes Fifth Year
- Fantasy Writer George R.R. Martin Visits UC San Diego
- UC San Diego Researchers Selected for IBM Watson AI XPRIZE ® Competition
- PC MAGAZINE: Human Hair Inspires Next-Gen Body Armor Materials
- SAN DIEGO UNION TRIBUNE: UCSD helps lead ambitious study of 80 rare cancers
For the second consecutive year, UC San Diego has reached a milestone for contract and grant funding.
The campus was named the globe’s fourth best public college.
The campus was selected to be one of 40 social media ambassadors at the event.
The agreement provides sustainable business operations for Groundwork Books, the Food Co-op, the General Store Co-op and the Che Café Collective.
Composer John Luther Adams’ ‘The Wind Garden’ debuts as newest addition to Stuart Collection with public reception on Aug. 7th.
Scripps researcher studies waves to help better forecast weather and climate
An entire lab in the palm of your hand.
Face it, Tritons—we’re different.
His Holiness’s service to humanity and science has created long-lasting relationships with UC San Diego.
Alumni Honorees and True Tritons to be celebrated over UC San Diego Alumni Weekend.
- UC San Diego Ranked a Top 10 Public University
- Breakthrough Clinical Psychology Program Funded by UC San Diego Alumnus
- Washington Monthly Recognizes UC San Diego as a Top Five U.S. University
- Kids Praised for Being Smart Are More Likely to Cheat
- UC San Diego’s $1.16B in Research Funding Sets New Record
Molecular biologist James Kadonaga, economist Valerie Ramey and artist Faith Ringgold, along with Chancellor Pradeep K. Khosla, become new members of prestigious society.
On Thursday, April 27, The Basement will host Triton Entrepreneur Night, where students will present and demonstrate their groundbreaking projects.